The winner of October’s monthly contest is Nancy B from Billerica!!! Congrats Nancy! You won $15.00 worth of Stampin’u Up! Product!
Archive for the ‘Contest’ Category
Thanks to all who came to my Open House on Friday! Everyone had a great time and lots of gals got lots of free stuff! I will email everyone who won prizes who were not here for the drawings. Congrats to Melanie N. for winning $125 worth of free product!!!!! Whoo Hoo Melanie!!
The new catalog is here!!! If you would like a new catalog, please let me know!
My give-away for this year will be a little different. I will be giving away $35.00 worth of free catalog product every quarter. Here’s how you can win:
- There will be 4 drawings a during the 2013-14 catalog year. Sept, Dec, March, June. Exact dates to be determined.
- For every 10.00 worth of catalog product you buy in the prior 3 months of the drawing, you get 1 entry into the drawing.
- For every paid workshop you attend, you get 1 entry.
- For every new customer (someone who never has purchased from me before or has never come to a class) you refer to me or bring to a class, you get 5 entries.
- If you join a club during the prior 3 months of the drawing, you get 10 entries.
Looking forward to another great year of stamping!!!!
Yes, I am giving away a Big Shot!!! It won’t be given away until my annual Open House in June, but here is how you can win!
From July 1, 2011 to May 31, 2012 for every $10.00 of product you order through me or via my website, you will get an entry in the contest. So, the more you spend, the more chances you have to win! Here are the official rules:
- Orders must go through me or via my website. Clearance items do count when ordered through my site.
- Hostess dollars and 1/2 price items do not count toward the contest.
- The dollar amount towards entries are based on products ordered from any current catalog before tax and shipping.
- Club sales DO count toward the entries.
- One lucky winner will be drawn LIVE at my Open House which will be held towards the end of June 2012.
- Prior to the drawing, I will inform all contestants how many entries they have in the contest. You DO NOT have to be present to win especially my long distance customers!!!
- GOOD LUCK!!!!
This is not a contest through Stampin’ Up!, nor Sizzix, it is strictly through Michelle Surette, Independent Stampin’ Up! demonstrator.